Self Employed Professional Program
This program is specifically for those talented individuals who are self-employed and have the ability to become self-employed in Canada. The program is mainly focusing on the people who are artists, designers, painters, film-makers, musicians, dancers, animators, writers, journalists, technical experts for film & television, sports and athletes, professionals.
Eligibility for Self-Employed Professionals
- The candidate must have minimum 2-years of experience in their chosen occupation.
- The candidate must have relevant tertiary or skills qualification in their field.
- The candidate must score minimum required points for the immigration.
- The candidate must furthermore be able to make a reasonably significant contribution to one of these fields through their relevant experience and skills in Canada
- The candidate ideally between the ages of 18 to 35
- The candidate should be proficient in Canada’s official language