Why study in Australia ?
- The Australian education and training levels are of international repute and well recognized across the world. Australia has 6 of the top 100 universities in the world.
- Their approach to delivering career-orientated training adds confidence in the students that they would be able to survive successfully in this competitive world. The practical training in education greatly increases the necessary skills in the students.
- The country has gained a name in quickly adopting new technologies as compared to most of the other countries. Students studying in Australia can make good use of impressive resources and technology.
- One of the highest rates of internet access in the world, fully stacked libraries, and world-class laboratories and classrooms make Australia a leading destination for international students
- The students can be selective in searching for the right school which caters to their interests and needs. With over 40 universities, students get to choose programmes to run in a variety of disciplines.
- There are options for every student to choose from. This includes undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, vocational & technical training courses, student exchange programmes and language courses.
- It is easier for the students to move from one institute to another.
Intakes and Deadline
First Intake: February and July
Second Intake: September & November
- For Diploma- Minimum 5.0 overall score band in IELTS
- For Undergraduate – Minimum 6.0 overall score band in IELTS
- For Master Degree- MInimum score band required is 6.5 in IELTS