Why study in Canada ?
- First-rate education system in the world
- Immigration friendly country
- A large number of prestigious universities to choose from
- Low Tuition Fees
- Range of job-focused programmers with Co-op
- prospect to expand Canadian employment experience by effective part-time on-campus not including a work allow and off-campus with a job permit
- A strong growing economy with large manpower shortage
- Post-graduate work permits upon completion of studies related to the field of study
- Nomination for Immigration to Canada under Provincial Nominee Programs
- Chance to stay in Canada while your permanent resident application is in process
- Spouse accompaniment/work right
January, May, September
- TOEFL or IELTS scores as proof of English proficiency
- Depending upon the institution, the score requirements may vary between 80-100 for TOEFL and 6.0 – 7.0 bands in IELTS, in support of MBA entrance a good score in GMAT is mandatory.