Why study in Germany ?
- No application fees and tuition fees for Public University in Germany.
- Degree programmes “Made in Germany” are recognized worldwide.
- English is the medium of instruction for many programmes so no need to have a high level of German Language Certification.
- Students are allowed to work 90 full days or else 180 half days during the course of study.
Intakes and Deadline
German Universities usually have two intakes:
Summer Intake – starts from March/April
Winter Intake – starts from September/October
- IELTS – Minimum score should be 6.5
- GRE/GMAT (not mandatory) – Any decent score above 300 (for GRE) and 500(for GMAT) is acceptable
- TOEFL – 79 -80
- Academic Percentage should be more than 70%
- Proficiency in the German language is not a criterion for admission in many Universities however it is imperative that students must have at least a basic knowledge of the German Language for living & socializing.