Why study in Malta ?
- The University of Malta offers many renowned courses from which the students can choose from.
- Malta has a growing community of international students which makes it a very welcoming location for Indian students.
- The English language is preferred and most of the locals speak fluently English
- Low-cost living: Public transport is cheap and they provide special offers for students.
- Extraordinary culture, cuisine, and weather
- Malta is one of the safest countries in the world. The islanders are very friendly and well-educated people.
- Malta is situated in a privileged location in the Mediterranean Sea. So it’s the most desirable location for exploring.
Intakes and Deadline
March, April, August, September
- Does not require an IELTS score
- With or without IELTS option available but depends on courses.