Why study in Poland ?
- Worldwide Recognized, quality education
- Schengen Country(visa allows to travel to 26 member countries)
- ECTS(European Credit Transfer System), the student can take a transfer to study in any EU country.
- Extended residence permission after graduation
- Save one year in Engineering – Bachelors for 3 years and Masters for 1.5 years to 2 years.
- Settlement option(Blue Card). Work Full Time
- Various Scholarships offered to students whilst studying such as GE Foundation, etc.
- Part-time jobs, Internships.
- Affordable living costs up to 180-200 Euros per month
Intakes and Deadline
Winter Intake: September or October
Summer Intake: February
- No TOEFL, IELTS required if education has been in English Medium.