Why study in Singapore ?
- The English language is used for teaching also common to speak
- Less Expensive University Fees Compared to US and UK
- High-Quality Education, highest-ranking universities including the National University of Singapore and Nanyang Technological University.
- Foreign universities with branches in Singapore like the Chicago Business School and Technische Universität München can provide the same quality of education as their main institutions.
- It is a small country but it is rich in different cultures, religions, food, architecture and culture.
- A wide range of Business Programmes, big companies and start-ups are common there.
- Safe and Comfortable environment.
Intakes and Deadline
August and February
Private Institutes Intake: January, February, July, August, September, October.
- For undergraduate – IELTS score band 6.5 overall
- Minimum 70% and above in class XII
- No IELTS
- No Old Funds
- 10th pass or 12th can Apply
- The gap in Studies Acceptable
- Any Country Rejected Can Apply