Why study in UK ?
- Internationally recognized universities & qualifications
- Quality education
- Scholarship and financial support.
- UK has the World sixth-largest economy in terms of nominal GDP.
- The United Kingdom is one of the most globalized countries in the world.
- The UK is the second-largest financial centre in the world, after the US.
- Worldwide Recognition of degrees
- Shorter Duration hence Education Costs are Lower
- Gateway to Europe
- Age -18-30 years
- 2-year work permit after study
- Creative way of teaching and learning
- Degrees backed by Quality Assurance Agencies (QAA, RAE, EQUIS, AMBA, OFSTED, SQA etc.)
- According to the new guidelines issued by the British government, educational institutions have to be equipped with a license from the UK Border Agency (UKBA) indicating their eligibility to sponsor foreign candidates. As a result, educational universities and colleges take full responsibility for foreign students studying in the UK.
Major Intakes- September and January.
Minor intake- May and June
- Without IELTS Options available ( Min 60% marks in English And Overall Must be Required)
- IELTS minimum score of 6.5overall (no less than 6.0 in each section) for Postgraduate and 6.0(no less than 5.5 in each section) for Undergraduate Studies.
- TOEFL minimum score of 90 (Internet Based Test) for Postgraduate and 80 (Internet Based Test) for Undergraduate Studies.
- PTE minimum score 56 overall for Postgraduate and 54 overall for Undergraduate.
- The exemption is possible if the student has scored above 70% in the English language in the XII std. (English Medium) & if the medium of instruction throughout school & college was English.